Wednesday 19 May 2010

Plans for Summer

So, summer is almost upon us. In just a few weeks I will be venturing back from uni to my home in Conisbrough having finished the first year of my palaeobiology degree. After I go to Download festival I will be spending some time (all going well) at the local museum in Doncaster. I'm looking forward to it as I only recently found out that they have fossil collections. I will apparently be given a little project which will look good on my CV, provide good experience and will be of personal interest. I can't wait.

If you live in the area and have not visited the museum I recommend popping in. It is free and has a range of displays, including a small fossil display as you go in (I will update when changes occur in the future). You never know, if you go over summer you may bump into me.

The work at the museum is the main reason for this post. I will also be celebrating my birthday, going to Taizé again, and have a field trip to Spain at the start of September. 

No comments: